crash-overloadcrash-overload

Main Art Reviews Stats

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

goose

it took me till sqruitil to realize they were on the first stage of battle toads when i did. i peed on the chair and momma hit me. then i went an played super nes

Off to Bed Off to Bed

good

killing two birds with one... bird..

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

So says I

i really liked it. normally i find stuff like this ill syncronized, and poorly preformed but you really delivered.

Support Group Support Group

Don't worrie

If it's not loading. right click the screen then left click play. it's right above loop

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

wow

It's a great game. the first I've played more than once. I had not seen the room the first time I played this and thought it was just poorly replicated dialog. then I watched the movie and I found that it was spot on..I have also lost all faith in the film industry.

Exit Path Exit Path

meh

Controls are WAAAAYYY too slippery

[oove] Requiem [oove] Requiem

Finally

See. You my friend have the right idea. This is in my opinion the first REAL dubstep song i have found on newgrounds. It's like all the dubs on here just sound so.. generic. But unfortunatly i have told everyone and i must tell you. TURN UP YOUR BASS LINE. Thats what your equalizer is for.

Blam Blam

hgrs

look i like low key drops just as much as the next guy. But THIS song would have been sooo much better if you just turned up your bass. also dont be afraid to go over two minutes.

- Smile - Smile

HEAVIER!

Your drop could have been hevier for the bass rhythms youre going for. And i wouldnt exaclty call this dubstep. just cause it has dirty bass doesn't make it dubstep. it has to have the tempo of a mud monster and the distorted filth of a.. mud monster.. i"m trying to say calm down. Whenever i make tracks for the venue i always ask myself if i would mosh to it.

Or4nges responds:

Dubstep to my knowledge doesn't have sub-genres yet. Yes this is dubstep, but it's more upbeat. More melodic. Just because I don't write the generic song doesn't mean it isn't what it is.

Basically, this is my style. I'm trying to find a halfway point between trance and dubstep. Sorry it's too fast for you.

I suppose thanks though :p