crash-overloadcrash-overload

Main Art Reviews Stats

[oove] Requiem [oove] Requiem

Finally

See. You my friend have the right idea. This is in my opinion the first REAL dubstep song i have found on newgrounds. It's like all the dubs on here just sound so.. generic. But unfortunatly i have told everyone and i must tell you. TURN UP YOUR BASS LINE. Thats what your equalizer is for.

Blam Blam

hgrs

look i like low key drops just as much as the next guy. But THIS song would have been sooo much better if you just turned up your bass. also dont be afraid to go over two minutes.

- Smile - Smile

HEAVIER!

Your drop could have been hevier for the bass rhythms youre going for. And i wouldnt exaclty call this dubstep. just cause it has dirty bass doesn't make it dubstep. it has to have the tempo of a mud monster and the distorted filth of a.. mud monster.. i"m trying to say calm down. Whenever i make tracks for the venue i always ask myself if i would mosh to it.

Or4nges responds:

Dubstep to my knowledge doesn't have sub-genres yet. Yes this is dubstep, but it's more upbeat. More melodic. Just because I don't write the generic song doesn't mean it isn't what it is.

Basically, this is my style. I'm trying to find a halfway point between trance and dubstep. Sorry it's too fast for you.

I suppose thanks though :p

Elegant Sound of Robots Elegant Sound of Robots

well.

it was good but your drops need to heavier. and your bass line sounded wierd like it was a lower quality than the rest of the track. other than that i like what youre doing here

GranPian responds:

crash, drops don't have to be heavy. that's just typical thinking.

[AMP] See You Smile [AMP] See You Smile

good

kinda reminds me of all the dance music my bro would listen to whil playing half life. yeah the original. "sigh" memories